Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for training providers who can demonstrate a real commitment to the development of individual apprentices, relationships with business and the promotion of work undertaken. They will also be interested in the training provider’s culture of encouraging apprenticeship development and celebrating the achievement of apprentices.
Evidence of solid results of apprenticeship growth and development and future plans for continued development is essential.
- You must be working with current apprentices on an official apprenticeship programme.
- Training apprentices must account for a sizeable part of your organisation.
- The majority of your business must be based within Bristol or Bath.
- You must be able to clearly demonstrate apprenticeship growth and development, alongside ambition for the future.
- Your answers should be up to 250 words.
- Why should your organisation be the winner of the Bristol & Bath Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year?
- A brief outline of the company.
- The number and type of apprentices/businesses you are working with.
- Examples that demonstrate an on-going commitment to apprentice development.
- An overview of the past year, including success rates.
- Plans for the future.