Can you demonstrate your commitment to the apprenticeship scheme? Has your businesses benefited from taking on one or more apprentices? Then let’s celebrate and share your success through the Bristol & Bath Apprenticeships Awards.
Judges will be looking for entries which showcase the benefits to be gained from their commitment to Apprenticeships.
Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for employers who can demonstrate commitment to the apprenticeship scheme, and entries which highlight the business benefits of taking on an apprentice(s); benefits which are measurable and quantifiable. Judges will also be considering best practice and transferability.
- A small-medium business = 11 to 249 employees.
- Your company must have employed an apprentice since July 2018.
- The majority of your business must be based within Bristol or Bath.
- Your answers should be up to 250 words.
- Why should your company be the winner of the Small-Medium Employer of the Year Award?